Strangers


Strangers

Back to the past
I see best friends
So many afternoons
Laughing, smiling
Together for ever
We said
Friends forever
We promised

Complements
“Perfect, magnificent,
My angel without wings”
It was just enough
So truth…
And now a lie
Time pass slowly
Changing everything

One day to another
Nothing was the same
Tears in my eyes
Solitude in my heart
Where gone my friends?
Do I ever have them?
Did I know them?
‘Cause now they are

Strangers
Perfectly strangers

Conversations without meaning
The last to know everything important
Never more a confident
No more secrets to keep
Just someone they know
They talk and they act like friends
But in the deep of our heart
We know we’re strangers

They’re not who I met
I just can’t trust them anymore
Always quiet in their conversations
One or another word to say
Never understood
Can’t break apart but
Bu in the day I had to leave them
I know it won’t cost me anything

They’re just memories
Of an old friendship
That’s a ghost now
And we are strangers

Strangers
Perfectly strangers, my friends
Strangers

By Butterfly

0 comments: